Re: [WriteLog] PTT Drops in RTTY/MMTTY

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] PTT Drops in RTTY/MMTTY
From: "Bill Gillenwater" <gillie@pa.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:16:00 -0500
I recently ran a RTTY contest on N1MM and had no "drops". When I set up for
the upcoming WAE RTTY test I switched back to WL. The "drops" started again.
An update on my original post and thanks to several emails, I have made some
changes in the WL/MMTTY setup under the TX tab. It appears that it has had
some effect but I'm not sure until it gets under the load of contest
activity. Tape at 11.

73 Bill