Re: [WriteLog] Cabrillo output

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Cabrillo output
From: "Wayne, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 08:51:05 -0800
>For several contests now (CQWW SSB, CQWW CW and now ARRL 160) my Cabrillo
files
>have been rejected, all for the same reason apparently. They all contain
the
>same message
>
>Your submission to 160meter@arrl.org does not appear to be in the required
>Cabrillo format.  Old style electronic summary sheets and log files no
longer
>meet the file format requirements of the contest and can not be processed
by
>the Contest Robot.
...stuff deleted...

Yes, me too. In my case, it was my email program and not the Cabrillo file
itself that was the problem. In my case the fix was:

Do NOT send an HTML format message to the ARRL score submission email.
Send "Plain Text" only.

(Also do not try to reason, like I did for a while, that because the body of

the message is empty and there IS no text that can be formatted plainly or
in html, that is should not matter--it DOES matter.)

Wayne, W5XD