[WriteLog] Automatic Posting using W1VE Getscores

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Automatic Posting using W1VE Getscores
From: "Bud Trench" <aa3b.bud@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 10:12:33 -0500
I have successfully created logging scripts for the ARRL 160M and 10M
contests to upload my scores to W1VE Getscores.org.  The scripts work fine
when I push the "Run" button on the "Logging Script" tab of the W1VE
Getscores.org Universal Score Poster.

My problem is that I am unable to get these scripts to run automatically. I
have selected "Every 5 minutes" in the "Post Score Every:" box under the
"Static Configuration" tab.  However, the scripts never run automatically.

I am running Writelog 10.82A, XP and Norton 360 AV.

Any recommendations?

I am also happy to share the scripts for ARRL 160M and / or 10M with anyone
that wants them.

73 Bud AA3B