[WriteLog] Fwd: V 10.82 Issue

To: writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Fwd: V 10.82 Issue
From: Mohamed Kharbouche <cn8kd.mohamed@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 00:10:53 +0000
From: Mohamed Kharbouche <cn8kd.mohamed@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 12:08 AM
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] V 10.82 Issue
To: "N0KK, Kirk" <n0kk@usfamily.net>

Hi ,

I have the same problem here with 10.80F version, WinXP Pro and
Opto-isolated interface with PC generate config. .RIG is TS-570S.

It is not RF because I have the problem with 5 watts also. and in any band.
I cannot work more than 6 to 10 qso's without gibberish.

More I have another problem, I have some qso's logged with SSB mode instead
of CW. This problem occurs also in  RTTY.I had to correct the log after each
contest.

I spent more than one week (before contest) making tests and no chance to
find any explanation of these problems!!!!

The solution I finally choosed is to use another software for 10m ARRL
contest (CW only) and  *it worked perfectly without any problem for this
first day.*

I hope ,* ONE DAY* , some one can find what is happening ???

By the way, my PC is a Core2Duo, Intel motherboard, with a bult-in serial
port ( with microsoft driver). I am not using any USB to serial adapter.

I have also a PCI card with 2 serial ports ( (Moschip , 9835 drivers) . The
cat control is connected to one of this ports.

I hope to see you tomorrow in the second day contest if there is a good
propagation.

Best 73's de Mohamed, CN8KD.