[WriteLog] Writelog and Multi-2 / Multi-Single and bandchanges in CQ WPX

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog and Multi-2 / Multi-Single and bandchanges in CQ WPX RTTY.
From: "Brobakken, Stein Roar" <s-roabr@online.no>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 23:09:07 +0100
Hi

I tries to figure out scenario for Writelog in Multi-2 or Multi-Single.
Multi-Single
RUN is Network A
MULT is Network B.

I see there is a function in WLOG that show bandchanges per hour.
Will this blue light be a red light when you passed 10 band changes per 59
minutes?
I don't see any calculation for how many MULTS or bandchanges left to run..

What tells you when it is ready again ??
Do we need to make green light system when 59 minutes have passed :) ?

CQ WPX RTTY Rules says 59 minute for 10 band changes.

Example MULT station:40 QSY 20 QSY 15 QSY 40 QSY 80 QSY 20 = 5 band changes.
Can we make 10 band changes and QSO with 1 mult per QSY ?

Does anyone have a good experience with this which can answer me ?

73s LA6FJA Rag