Re: [WriteLog] WL, RU and GetScores

To: "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL, RU and GetScores
From: "N7US" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 07:10:13 -0600
Eric,

I haven't tried it with WL but you should be able to telnet to
telnet.reversebeacon.net port 7000.

You'd probably want to set your filters so you see spots from
states/countries with the beacons you want.  You can do that easiest with
VE7CC's CC user program available at http://ve7cc.net/ .  You can then
configure it and WL to use that program to feed spots to WL or just connect
WL directly to the RBN after you set the filters with CC User.

Check out N4ZR's blog at http://reversebeacon.blogspot.com/ for
illustrations on the setup.

Jim N7US