[WriteLog] Registration key

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Registration key
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 14:56:56 -0900
I just upgraded to V10.84D and am trying to find the wlogkey.ini file on my
system and am having difficulty locating it.  I like to keep a copy of it on
a thumb drive in case the hard drive commits suicide some day.  I'm running
Vista Home Premium 32 bit with UAC on.  Previous versions of WL put the
registration key file in C:\Windows, but the file that is there still has
the old registration number.  I've looked in Program Data and the Virtual
Store, both under Windows and Programs and cannot locate the file.  Anyone
know where it goes now?

73,
Gary AL9A