Re: [WriteLog] Registration key

To: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Registration key
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 20:13:56 -0900
Thanks to all who responded.  I think WS7I has the winning answer - it's in
the registry.  Yes, I will save the email and I have printed it out so I
have a paper copy.  But saving the email or searching the registry won't do
any good if the hard drive blows up!  If necessary I can always hand type it
in from the print out of the email, but it is much easier and more accurate
to do a copy and paste.  If it's in the registry I guess that's no longer an
option.  Thanks all.

73,
Gary AL9A