[WriteLog] missing information in contest

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] missing information in contest
From: "Steve K7AWB" <k7awbgoog@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 04:20:37 -0000
This weekend I upgraded to the latest of WL and downloaded the latest country
files and partials.  Right in the middle of the ARRL SSB contest, I logged a
call that would not show a country.  It was KH6YR.  I found it was a USA based
club that operates in Hawaii and obviously the country was confusing in where
they were operating.  I knew that I could work around that later at the end of
the contest, but I forced a KH6 into the PREF column.

  A couple of more contacts after that would not accept the country or other
info so I signed off until the next morning.  ALL MY CONTACTS TODAY WERE
WITHOUT THE INFORMATION TO GET MULTIPLIERS AND A SCORE.

 I am now logging my contacts with the power, time, date, frequency, and RS,
but no other information.  What do you guys think is happening?  I took some
time out in the contest today and re-downloaded the latest WL again &
downloaded the country file also, but that did not help.  I am running Single
Op High power assisted.  I noticed that sometimes a window would pop up and ask
me about networking.  I kept answering no or cancel.  Maybe I activated
something to do with that accidentally?

73

Steve Sala
K7AWB