Re: [WriteLog] TO7A

To: "WS7I" <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>, "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] TO7A
From: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 09:18:07 -0700
I'm using the latest Country files.  A few suggested I add /FM after TO7A
and that would show Martinique.  I tried that and it worked.  Thanks to all
for that suggestion.

As for the 90 degrees on the KH6, I'm still mystified why only that
particular KH6 showed up as being at 90 degrees (East) from Colorado.  I
worked him off the back of the beam and got him, but still wondering about
the false reading.  I have everything setup properly I'm sure, as all the
other bearing headings are fine.

No need for further responses.  Thanks for the help guys.

73,

Dick
W0RAA