Re: [WriteLog] WL_CTY.DAT file download

To: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com>, "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL_CTY.DAT file download
From: ErBarone <ik0chu@libero.it>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 23:36:22 +0100
Dick,
I followed the instructions as Jim AD1C told me and i received
messages errors as
DXCCDOS.DAT can't write output file -> OK
and others WAE, WAEMM, DOSMM, CQZONE, ITUZONE -> OK
In the ReadCTY V10 windows everything seems to work well and the
results of operations says ALL DONE.
But I do not think that the update was successful. I use XP SP3.
This update has always worked.
I'm not sure I used this procedure with version
84D but certainly the earlier ones.
I was thinking also to check the file writelog.ini.
73 de IKØCHU Mauro