[WriteLog] 7QP contacts north of the border

To: Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 7QP contacts north of the border
From: Steve Woodruff <steve@n9oh.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 16:01:43 -0400
Hi Folks,

If you're working the 7QP this weekend and are logging contacts with folks
in Canada, the rules indicate that their provinces should be logged as
VE1-9, VO, and VY0-2.  So if you're trying to log ON or NS and its not
working -- its because the rules want it as prefixes rather than province
abbreviations.  The rules did not state that aliases were acceptable for the
provinces, so to ensure good scoring, it only takes the VE/VY/VO
prefix-based provinces.

I had a couple of queries on this so I thought I'd point that out.  You can
find that in the rules here:
http://www.codxc.org/new/Page.asp?Content=DRYLAND7S&Page=3

Thanks!

Steve N9OH