Re: [WriteLog] 7QP contacts north of the border

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 7QP contacts north of the border
From: "\(K7ZO\) Scott Tuthill" <k7zo@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 14:38:52 -0600
Thanks Steve this tip really helped out. I could not figure out why NS would
not map to VE1 and WriteLog would put a "? in the ML field. A couple other
mappings that I found helpful to add were:

YT=VY1
NWT=VE8

These seem to be more commonly used on the air than the YK and NT
respectively that are in the current alias file. Think you might update this
in a future release?

Also, the score calculation shown on screen in the Band Summary and in the
Cabrillo does not include the 10 DX mults for those in the 7th area. A score
calculated in the Summary Sheet does.

Scott/K7ZO