Re: [WriteLog] IARU preset exchange file

To: "REFLECTOR writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] IARU preset exchange file
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 10:08:59 -0800
I'm using the preset adi file from Kostas, but notice strange behavior on
the part of WL.  If I click on a HQ call in the RTTY window or the Band Map
window the call fills in, but the NR field loads with the zone number rather
than the IARU exchange from the preset adi file.  However, if I type the
call in the Entry window and hit space then I get the correct IARU exchange
from the adi file.  Never noticed this before when using Preset Exchange
from ADI before.  Is it something unique to the IARU contest module or
something else?

73,
Gary AL9A