[WriteLog] SO2R Eq 4 Sale

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2R Eq 4 Sale
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 12:24:25 +0000
Gang,

For Sale: Single Operator 2 Radio station.

I am selling my High Power contest station before I have to move into
"senior" housing in the next year or so.  Pictures of all the antennas,
radios, filter, linear, and tuner are available at:

http://www.shentel.net/pixosdesigns/Eq4Sale/

Contact me directly for details if interested at

jpixton@shentel.net

I am keeping one linear, for the moment, until I see if I can run any
power at all with a stealth antenna so I can still do some contesting, I
hope.

Jerry, W6IHG