[WriteLog] 2011 RU DX RTTY log submission issues

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 2011 RU DX RTTY log submission issues
From: "Michael Gulbranson" <wg0m@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 18:32:27 -0500
Help.  I played some in the contest today and would like to submit my log.
I used WL and when I was ready to convert the log to Cabrillo, I noticed it
grayed out.  The rules are not clear how the log is to be submitted.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated on whether it must be converted and if so
how now that WL won't.

Michael WG0M

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more
violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in
the opposite direction."  Einstein