Re: [WriteLog] 2011 RU DX RTTY log submission issues

To: "'Gary AL9A'" <al9a@mtaonline.net>, <pcooper@guernsey.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 2011 RU DX RTTY log submission issues
From: "Don Bergmark" <dbergmark5@q.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 10:21:46 -0700
I TOO CAN VOUCH FOR THE SP7DQR'S ADIF2CABR CONVERSION PROGRAM.  IT IS A VERY
NICE PIECE OF SOFTWARE.  I ALSO SENT MY CABR FILE FROM ADIF2CABR TO THE
RUSSIAN RTTY CONTEST ADDRESS AND QUICKLY RECEIVED AN EMAIL CONFIRMING THEIR
RECEIPT.  HERE IS THE MESSAGE AND THE TRANSLATION I RECEIVED.

Dear YL/OM,

Спасибо за участие в соревнованиях "RADIO" RTTY WW CONTEST и отчёт. Он
передан  судейской коллегии. Если при его подготовке к вводу в компьютер
возникнут вопросы, она с Вами свяжется.

Thanks for your "RADIO" RTTY WW CONTEST LOG.

73

Boris Stepanov, RU3AX

AND HERE IS THE TRANSLATION AND IT SEEMS I HAVE A PROBLEM--

Dear OM/YL, thank you for participating in competitions "RADIO" RTTY WW
CONTEST and report. He referred to the judiciary. If it is to computer
questions, she will contact you.  Thanks for your "RADIO" RTTY WW CONTEST
LOG.  73 Boris Stepanov, RU3AX

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE SUBMITTED A LOG ENTRY TO THE RUSSIAN COMMITTEE
AND AM NOT SURE I SENT THE CORRECT FORMAT.  DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THIS IS
CORRECT OR, IF CORRECT,  WHAT THE CORRECT FORMAT MIGHT BE AND THE CONVERSION
SOFTWARE?

DON
W9NGA