Re: [WriteLog] New CQ WW rule on lockout

To: "k5zd@charter.net" <k5zd@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] New CQ WW rule on lockout
From: Rick Tavan <rtavan@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 09:53:39 -0700
Rick's annual rant:

Sigh. I sure wish it were legal for a group of ops to take turns operating an
SO2R station and call it M/S. No need for a separate mult station, either. The
cockamamie ten minute rule makes this illegal. You want a ten minute rule? Try
the NCCC CQP rule - once an op makes a Q, no other op can make a Q for at least
ten minutes, no band restrictions. Yeah, yeah, it's less enforceable. So is
illegal power.

73,

Rick N6XI