[WriteLog] Recording and Playing WAV Files

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Recording and Playing WAV Files
From: "Tom Shelton" <gl1800winger@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 18:05:52 -0500
I’m able to record, edit, and save wav files onto my computer.  I’d like to
play them back using my SignaLink, so I’ve pointed WL there using the utility
program provided with WL.  I think I’ve finally got WL to recognize the files,
but I get no modulation into my radio (TS-2000) through the SignaLink.

I tried following the help file, but got more confused.

Anyone have a simple step-by-step they can provide?

Tom Shelton, AB3IC

No electrons were harmed in the sending of this message, although several were
terribly inconvenienced.
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus