[WriteLog] The Return of the F6 Problem?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] The Return of the F6 Problem?
From: John Graf <wa6l@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 12:05:58 -0800
Since upgrading to 10.90, my F6 key does not work when sending CW messages.  At
first I thought it was something with the keyboard, but I swapped keyboards
this weekend and the problem remains.  It's only the F6 key.  All the other
shortcuts assigned to other keys work fine.

I searched the mail archives for this issue, and I see that someone was having
the same problem a few years back with an older version.  However, no fix was
ever suggested.

This is not a horrific problem and I can work around it by assigning shortcuts
to other keys.  Still, it is a strange one and I'd be interested to hear if
anyone has suggestions for a fix.

Thanks and 73,

John, WA6L