Re: [WriteLog] 11.01F Oddness

To: writelog@contesting.com, support@writelog.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 11.01F Oddness
From: Eric Rosenberg <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 05:52:01 +0000
- I haven't yet gotten 11.01F to work with GetScores. Has anyone here been
successful:?

- I get an occasional error message in the status bar, but the window is
too small to read all of it. How can I make that window (which in a CW
contest shows the CW speed) larger?

- The weird random flashing of a VHF frequency when nothing else is going
on, has gone away. It was NOT caused by RFI, as I could sit on my hands and
watch it go!

I suspect it had something to do with the INI file. I followed the
DockScreen Cleanup Procedure referred to on the WriteLog support page (
http://writelog.com/support2/writelogini-dockscreen-cleanup), and all came
back to (normal) life!

A new one: I'd like to make the mouse wheel move hte vfo 10 hz per click,
which is hte default value and in my INI file. In reality, each click is
100 Hz. How can I get it to 10 Hz?

Another new one: How can I put skimmer *and* packet spots on the band map
and packet window?

Thanks & 73,

Eric W3DQ