[WriteLog] HELP PLEASE - KEYSTROKE ENQUIRY -" GRAVE (+) KEYSTROKE"

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] HELP PLEASE - KEYSTROKE ENQUIRY -" GRAVE (+) KEYSTROKE"
From: "JOHN POWELL" <powell.john@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 20:35:05 +1300
Hi Fellow WLers.
I have a problem trying to interpret the meaning of the US  colloquial
keystroke description of "Grave"- Assumably it refers to the keystroke "+" -
and confirmation of this would be appreciated. Also I am at a loss to
understand the correct description of the + Keystroke and advice of this would
also be appreciated.
The Hard Drive in my Laptop I use for failed and I had a replacement installed
by a tech, who was largely able to save and transfer most of the programs that
were on the failed drive - all except Writelog. I am presently Keyboard Mapping
for this weekend's ARRL CW Contest, hence this enquiry. Notes I had made a few
year's back when venturing to Keyboard Mapping cannot be found so have had a
crash course of re-educating myself and have hit the wall with the +(Grave)
Keystroke.
Thanks in advance for any assistance that can be provided.

Hope to CU in the weekend, either 20,15,or 10 metres. Running 100W to a simple
wire antenna.
73
John. ZL1BHQ