Re: [WriteLog] HELP PLEASE - KEYSTROKE ENQUIRY -" GRAVE (+) KEYSTROKE"

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] HELP PLEASE - KEYSTROKE ENQUIRY -" GRAVE (+) KEYSTROKE"
From: Jay WS7I <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 05:56:18 -0800
The grave accent key is located usually to the left of the figure one
key on the top row.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grave_accent

The + Keystroke also known as the big plus, tho both work, is found on
the 10 key pad.  See in the writelog help file.

Message Shortcut keys.

+

Sends a correction
<JavaScript:CorrectionPopup.TextPopup(CorrectionText,"",9,9,-1,-1)> to
the other station's call if you have changed it since transmitting it,
then sends the message corresponding to F3, and then enters the QSO in
the log. (You may change the "QrzFunctionKey" entry in |WRITELOG.INI|
<cs_ini_configuration.htm> to use a different function key than F3.)
When operating CW, WriteLog will send a partial call correction, or a
full call if you set |WRITELOG.INI| <cs_ini_configuration.htm>|
[Configuration]
CwSendPartialCallCorrections=0|

Also see:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/writelog/rttystarter/starter_page10.htm

Where the big plus is used to: likewise, the "+" key on the keypad to
the right hand side of a standard keyboard can be used to send the
contents of the Confirmation message and log the contact at the same time.