Re: [WriteLog] Auto Spot

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Auto Spot
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 20:47:37 -0600
For RTTY, I used to have F9 programmed as %B, but now I use the CALL button in
the entry window programmed as %B.  To program the buttons in the Entry window,
hold the SHIFT key while clicking on one of the buttons and it brings up a
small window where you can enter a message.  After the message is entered, just
hit Enter and it will save the message and close the window.  Remember to do a
Save Configuration and Save File after adding a message.

Using the buttons in the Entry Window as messages can be seen here:

http://rttycontesting.com/writelog/rttystarter/starter_page10.htm

73, Don AA5AU