[WriteLog] AR User problem

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] AR User problem
From: Doug Nelson <dougn1@me.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:17:15 -0800
I have the latest version of CC User installed and running correctly on two
computers.  Both XP.  Computer 1 is my main contesting computer and everything
works fine.

Computer 2 is a backup computer which I am considering making the main machine.
 It is basically a copy of the main computer and all applications work
normally.

I am using the VE7CC cluster on both.  It is configured identically on both.
IP address is 127.0.0.1 and Port 7300 on both.  VE7CC works correctly "stand
alone" on both.

On the second computer, the WL PACKET WINDOW opens and calls will appear in it.
 The Task Bar shows WL PACKET WINDOW.  Now the problem.  When the first spot
comes in, the Task Bar changes to  "W5XD WRITELOG", and starts incrementing
numbers starting at 1 and continuing to 254.   ie: 1 W5XD WRITELOG,   2 W5XD
WRITELOG, etc.   This happens at 1 second intervals and there is an
accompanying beep.

At the same time, a Writelog Dialog Box comes up saying "UNRECOGNIZED MEMBER
NAME: NEW SPOTS".  Clicking OK in this box or trying to dismiss it will stop
the incrementing until a new spot comes in, at which time it will resume.  When
it reaches 254, it will stop and the WRITELOG PACKET TERMINAL will close and
have to be restarted with the same result.  If left to reach 254, there are
actually 254 of this dialog box, one on top of the other.

Starting VE7CC automatically logs me in on both computers when I connect.

No spots appear in the PACKET SPOTS Window or in the Band Map.

Any assistance with this frustrating problem will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks....Doug....K6HGF