[WriteLog] Cabrillo file version

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Cabrillo file version
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 16:06:46 -0800
Meant to send this last week, but forgot.  I've started noticing recently
that several contest sponsors are requesting that Cabrillo files be created
to V3.0 stamdards.  Cabrillo files created with WL are still using V2.0
standards in creating the file.  I'm not sure what all the differences are,
but it seems like it is mostly related to header terms.  I think the JIDX
contest rules required the Cabrillo to be in V3.0 format.  Their web page
showed the report header terminology and the column layout.  After creating
the Cabrillo with WL I had to go in and edit many of the header terms and
add a missing "0" from column 80 that they required before they would accept
my Cabrillo file.  Any plans to upgrade the Cabrillo output to the latest
version soon?

73,
Gary AL9A