[WriteLog] WriteLog problems

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog problems
From: "Gerd Uhlig, DL7VOG" <gerd@dl7vog.de>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 08:50:30 +0000
First of all thank you for your hints. CW works fine now but there are
still a few problems waiting to be solved.

The setup here is IC-706MK2G - DIGI KEYER II and WriteLog V. 11.04A.

The main problem at the moment is that WriteLog doesn't overtake the
frequency from the transceiver, though DIGI Keyer changes QRG when the
rigs tuning know is turned.
When I open WriteLog the setup window of Digi Keyer still shows the
right frequency but the red arrows at COM4 and WinKey (COM3) are
blinking about once per second and after about 8 seconds the displayed
frequency and mode above COM4 is greyed out for about 1 second and so
on. When I close Writelog all is okay in the Digi Keyer setup.

The left button beside the entry window in WriteLog  shows < kHz CW> and
when I open it the window shows nothing in the frequency window  in the
upper right position.
Log the frequency of QSOs is set to <rig on COMM4>.
All (rig, digi keyer and WriteLog) is set to 4800 bps.
The second problem is RTTY - reception is okay but I can't transmit at
all - but this is for a later solution.

Does anybody have any suggestion to solve the problem?

73 de Gerd / DL7VOG

--
www.dl7vog.de
www.qslnet.de/hk0gu