Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog problems

To: "Gerd Uhlig, DL7VOG" <gerd@dl7vog.de>, "[WriteLog]" <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog problems
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 12:24:52 -0400
Gerd,

Have you created an override for the IC-706mkIIG CI-V address in
WriteLog?  The CI-V address used when you select IC-706 is that
of the *original* IC-706 (48h) - not the 706mkII (4E) of the 706mkIIg
(58).

If you have an IC-706mkIIg, you must follow the information in the
[RIGS] section of the Writelog Help to set the address to 58h.  If
you don't do that, you will need to change CI-V address in both the
radio and microHAM Router to 48h so Writelog can see it.

With an address override in WriteLog.ini, I run my 706mkIIg at 19200
bps without any problem.

Please refer to the Writelog documentation!

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV