Re: [WriteLog] Version 11.04A bugs

To: Bud Trench <aa3b.bud@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Version 11.04A bugs
From: Mike Heitmann <n0so@att.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 16:03:44 -0500
Add to the list:

"Change Operators" does not work.
On a new install, the changed operator never gets set. On an upgrade from an
older version, who ever the last operator was under the previous version gets
credit for all QSOs unless updated manually for each QSO.

We run into this all the time at our club station W0MA. It's been hashed on the
list here before (right after Field Day), but since we're making a list...

Mike, N0SO