[WriteLog] Can't save config with RTTY clone window

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Can't save config with RTTY clone window
From: "Jim N7US" <n7us@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 12:18:49 -0500
I have WL set up for two radios (actually one K3 with the subreceiver).  I
have a Rttyrite window set up for each radio plus a cloned receive window
for radio #1 that uses a DXP38 for a total of three decoding windows.

All of that works fine, but when I restart the program the cloned DXP38
window "thinks" it's the Rttyrite window for radio #2 instead of the clone
for #1.  I have to change the TU type to MMTTY and the COM port to the
second TX port for radio 2 and reopen a cloned window for the DXP38 on radio
#1.

Incidentally, the MMTTY control panel for MMTTY on radio #2 is set to
"always on top" but I can't see how to change that.

Am I doing something wrong?

Many thanks.

73, Jim N7US