[WriteLog] Sound board

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Sound board
From: "Roger" <jrwise@hbci.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 07:48:28 -0500
I am using Microham usb device router 8.14.(micro KEYER)  I use this with
Dx4win v 8.05 and writelog v11.04a.  I must have something set wrong with the
sound board.  I receive psk 31 just fine in Dx4win psk window.  It also reads
the band and mode changes just fine.  When I switch to writelog I first get a
message “failed to start recording loop is the sound board in use?”  I  cannot
get a signal to the cw window.  Writelog reads the frequency and mode ok.  I
know this just has to be a small change but I have tried many different things.
 Last night I could get it going ok in both programs and thought it was just
fine.  This morning same thing with writelog.  I don’t know what happened when
both programs worked just fine and now only dx4win. Any help.  I will be gone
for a few days but back next week. Rog