Re: [WriteLog] Country file not working

To: "K2MK" <k2mk@comcast.net>, "WriteLog Reflector" <WriteLog@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Country file not working
From: "Gert Meinen" <pa3aav@hetnet.nl>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 15:27:26 -0000
Mike,

Look for files with the "last changed date" of the day you did  the
conversion with the Writelog utility program in your ProgramData/Writelog folder.

These files are named:

CQZONE.DAT
DXCCDOS.DAT
DXCCDOSMM.DAT
DXCCWAE.DAT
DXCCWAEMM.DAT
ITUZONE.DAT
WL_CTY_DAT

Copy/paste these files to the folder where you have installed Writelog and
overwrite the existing files with the same name, and you are all set.

73 Gert,   PA3AAV

----- Original Message ----- From: "K2MK" <k2mk@comcast.net>