[WriteLog] Some stuff works - some doesn't

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Some stuff works - some doesn't
From: "Tom Shelton" <gl1800winger@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 02:16:18 +0000
I'll start with a mea culpa - I probably will kick myself when this e-mail gets
answered.

I'm doing the CQWW RTTY, using WL v11.06 with the MMTTY plug in. On my log
page, all the sequence numbers have a red "B" and all the points are zero.
Everything else in the log looks OK. My Rate window has been locked on zero
since the beginning of the contest and my Band Summary is also all zeros.

What did I do wrong?

Tom, AB3IC