[WriteLog] Funny problem noticed

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Funny problem noticed
From: "Tom Shelton" <gl1800winger@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 23:44:42 -0400
During the CQWW, I noticed something funny happening.  First a little
background.  Running WL V11.07.  Using a TS-590.

Whenever I would enter a call (either directly, or via the bandmap, or the
partial call check), everything would fill in as normal.  If I happened to do a
quick antenna tune (using the internal tuner in the 590), the Zone number
entered in the entry window would disappear.  This happened about 75% of the
time.

Not a big deal, especially since I knew to watch for it and could recover it
pretty quickly – and I couldn’t enter something into the log without a  zone
filled in, so it was more a distracting curiosity than a problem... but still...

Any ideas?  Anyone else see this?

Tom Shelton, AB3IC
(240) 434-3811

Always be yourself...