[WriteLog] Server Busy Error

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Server Busy Error
From: ron@n0at.net
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 11:25:13 -0600
Has anyone found a solution to the server busy error? I'm seeing it approximately once every few hours. Sometimes its 5 minutes between crashes, and other times it may be hours.

It crashes as CW is starting to send, and the PTT is left on after the crash. Writelog can be shut down by clicking the X in the upper right-hand corner. When Writelog restarts the PTT releases and everything is back to normal. Until the next server busy error.

I thought it had something to do with the Multiplier Window being open, but that is not the case. Then I thought I could fix it with the Setup,Ports,OK sequence, but no luck.

Any suggestions?

73 de Ron N0AT