Re: [WriteLog] WAE RTTY - Managing QTCs

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WAE RTTY - Managing QTCs
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 16:38:35 -0900
Scott.

I don't see this problem at all with the sample test I just ran. I sent 6 QTCs (ALT+S) to DL4AC and they logged correctly. I entered a few more dummy calls then entered DL4AC again, which showed up as a dupe as it should. The Tx-QTC field showed 4 more QTCs available, but I selected ALT+R to receive his QTCs. I manually entered 4 dummy QTCs received and then clicked on OK. WriteLog wrote those additional 4 QTCs to the second instance of the DL4AC call.

Did you use the Receive QTC window (ALT+R) when you received QTCs? When you received your QTCs did you give them a packet number and count? It all works ok here.

73,
Gary AL9A

----- Original Message ----- From: "(K7ZO) Scott Tuthill" <k7zo@cableone.net>