[WriteLog] ARRL 160 and new ON Sections

To: Writelog <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ARRL 160 and new ON Sections
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 13:58:45 -0600
If I read the rules correctly, the ARRL 160 contest is using a total of 83 arrl/rac sections which means we lose ON and add ONE, ONN, ONS and GTA.

However, it doesn't look like the sections list in Writelog has been updated to include the changes. I'm running version 11.06a which worked fine for SS. Has Writelog been updated? and I just missed it?

I see version 11.07 is now available but the revision history doesn't list the update (I do need to do my annual registration so I can this update, last time I did it was in 09/11)

Thanks in advance.

Rich - N5ZC