Re: [WriteLog] SO2R MTTY

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SO2R MTTY
From: "Stephen Colello" <colellos@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 13:06:09 -0500
Thanks a lot---works great now. I put the FSK for radio 2 on Comm 1 and all is well. this is really curious. Radio 1 works perfectly with it connected to Comm 11. the drop down box for comm ports on Rtty write includes Comm ports beyond 14. Go figure. But, thanks again--really appreciate your help and all is working now.

Steve
KA2KON

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>