Re: [WriteLog] Can not type Number 9

To: Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Can not type Number 9
From: Mike <mikek4gmh@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 02:19:03 -0400
Hello Gary,

Got WL to start working properly, but had to delete the
C:/WINDOWS/writelog.ini file.  Then got to start all over setting up WL
including figuring out all the keyboard shortcuts, etc.  That is a mess.
Still trying to get the mouse buttons to work with WL the way I had them
before the problem.  Once get the keyboard shortcuts and other WL
"features" I'm use to using properly programmed, I'll make another copy of
the writelog.ini file and rename the copy so I can retrieve it the next
time this problem occurs.

Thanks for the suggestions on keyboard trouble shooting, Gary.
Unfortunately, the missing "9" wasn't as simple as a physical keyboard
problem.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH