Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY/2Tone (now Hardware generatedFSKwithmicroKEYER)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY/2Tone (now Hardware generatedFSKwithmicroKEYER)
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 17:14:53 -0800
TA DA! Happy camper up here in Mudville. Got the clones issue straightened out and it now works FB. Again Ed and Joe are right, as is Wayne with the instructions in the V11.10G release notes. I pointed the RttyRite TNC in the clone window to the second folder instance of MMTTY and it worked, but the waterfall was all messed up. Went into the MMTTY setup for that window and made some setting changes to the waterfall and back ground colors. Now it works great and because I used slightly different waterfall colors I can easily tell which is the main MMTTY display and which is the clone. Just tuned a loud RTTY signal from WA and all windows are decoding well. Now to find a few weak signals and make some comparisons. Given the recent solar activity it shouldn't be too hard to find some weak ones!

Joe I will uninstall the MMTTY plug in as you suggest. I didn't want to let go though until I had all this sorted out and had convinced myself that I wasn't going to be burning any bridges behind me!

73,
Gary AL9A

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>