[WriteLog] MMTTY/2Tone

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY/2Tone
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 18:48:10 -0700 (PDT)
I installed the new Writelog update and at first all worked well.
Tonight when I started it up, I decided to change modes.  When I went to the
RTTYRite pulldown, nothing was there (empty) and I could not key in anything or
use the mouse.
Writelog was frozen except if I clicked on the bandmap, it would QSY the rig
and
put the station in the input box.
I had to go to the task manager to exit out of Writelog.  Now even with
restarting Writelog, nothing will work?

I have NOT downloaded 2Tone yet, but XMMT.ocx is installed in the N1MM
directory.

Any help?
BTW, I am using a FLEX-3000 so there is no interface like a microHAM or Rascal.

Joe K0BX

 #1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.