Re: [WriteLog] YU DX Contest module

To: "Steve Woodruff" <steve@n9oh.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] YU DX Contest module
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 17:52:29 -0800
Hi Steve,

Well, if they change the rules every other year that makes things a bit tough!
Sounds like they have a different contest manager each year and his gets to
change the rules at will.

I got the 2013 rules link at
http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/weeklycont.php#4623 which leads me to
http://www.yudx.yu1srs.org.rs/2013/rules.html.

I can understand the difficulty in coming up with a modified module this week.
If that isn't possible I will try to find another module that accepts serial
number and forget about the score locally and let them score it on their robot.
 Or, just forget altogether and work the CQMM contest only.  Oh, there isn't a
WL module for that one either!

73,
Gary AL9A