[WriteLog] Rttyrite on extended desktop

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rttyrite on extended desktop
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 06:10:14 -0800
I've had this problem for sometime and keep forgetting to ask the group if
others see the same thing.

My main monitor is a Dell laptop and I have a HP widescreen monitor setup as an
extended desktop.  When running a clone RttyRite window for RTTY on the
extended desktop left clicking on a call or the exchange doesn't populate the
Entry window fields.  I have discovered if I right click on a call WL will push
that call onto the stack and I can then pop it from the stack to the call field.

If I drag this clone window to the laptop monitor left clicking works normally.
 Since the laptop screen is significantly smaller than the extended desktop I
cannot fit all the open clone windows on that monitor and see the other log
windows.  I would like to have the clone windows open on the extended desktop
respond to a left mouse click and populate the Entry window.  I know of at
least one other individual, Bob WB2COY, who has indicated he has this same
problem with his extended desktop.  Steve N9OH at WL support indicates that
Wayne has multiple monitors and this is not an issue for him.  He also
indicates that it may be a problem with my computer setup.

My OS is Vista Home Premium, which I know is a POS, but still everything else I
open on the extended desktop works ok.  Word, Excel, Power Point, EditPro Lite,
CC User, etc.  All these programs respond correctly to mouse clicks normally.
The only difference is when clicking on something on the extended desktop none
of these applications are trying to populate a field back on the main monitor.
So, the question is, is anyone else seeing this behavior by RttyRite on an
extended desktop?  Has anyone ever had the problem and fixed it?  Is there a WL
ini setting somewhere that is improperly set?  Any help appreciated.

73,
Gary AL9A