Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.11 Released!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.11 Released!
From: "Bob WB2COY" <wb2coy@hvc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 13:11:58 -0400
I can verify that the issue that had been reported regarding AFC action with
MMTTY using XMMT.ocx in the primary Rttyrite window has been corrected with
Version 11.11c. I also verified that the new Checkbox under XMMT setup for AFC
action can be used to make the state of AFC change with data in the Call field,
if the operator desires that.

The lockup condition with MMTTY using the Plugin for the primary Rttyrite
window has also been corrected.

I can now operate with MMTTY and 2Tone using XMMT.ocx without the need for the
MMTTY Plugin.

Thanks Steve and Wayne!

73, Bob WB2COY