Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.11 Released!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.11 Released!
From: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 13:25:54 -0500
I am using XMMT.ocx for 2Tone and MMTTY.  I have 2Tone in the main Rttyrite
window with cloned receive windows for MMTTY and my DXP38.

With my microKEYER II, I am getting what seems to be slow, choppy
transmissions with "strict bps" checked in microHAM Router.  Without that
checked, then the messages get truncated after a couple of seconds.

Did I forget a setting?  Would this problem be eliminated if I were just
using the transistor/resistor FSK interface?

73, Jim N7US