Re: [WriteLog] AFSK and a PTT Port?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] AFSK and a PTT Port?
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 20:14:40 -0400

When I make 2Tone the primary TU for the rttyrite there seems to be
no way to key a PTT serial port when I have to use AFSK. As soon as I
try to use a rttyrite port, FSK is assumed.

Do not use a Rttyrite port ... "All mode PTT" works with MK2R+ in AFSK.
PTT will appear on the WinKey 2 output.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV