Re: [WriteLog] AFSK and a PTT Port?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] AFSK and a PTT Port?
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 00:06:26 +0000
Rereading Don's tutorial just now reminded me why I don't want to do what I was trying to do. I must use AFSK with the Flex and because of the NET issue I really don't want 2Tone in control of the transmitter.

So I will leave mmtty there and move the 2Tone clone window where my vision is focused. Even with the transmit text appearing in the mmtty window, the 2Tone "copies" the text as sent.

So much fun

Jerry, W6IHG

BTW: I had one of those a ha moments that allows me to get rid of the transistor PTT circuit I was trying to control from mmtty.