Re: [WriteLog] CQ-M module for WriteLog?

To: "WriteLog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CQ-M module for WriteLog?
From: "Jim Bowman" <ks1j@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 21:56:29 -0000
I wanted to dabble in this so I started a "New Log" and found listed "CQ-M International Contest". I loaded it and it asked for categories. I was surprised to see they really didn't match with the ones listed on the web page but didn't think anything of it until I saw this thread. So I checked this afternoon. There in my Writelog\Programs directory was cqm.dll. Author: RU3VD. Date: 4/20/2004. So it did exist at one time but what I had was pretty old. The Cabrillo file was accepted with no problem.

73, Jim KS1J

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>