Re: [WriteLog] Volta Cabrillo????

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Volta Cabrillo????
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 23:58:32 +0000
Gary, Phil, et al

That is weird as hell. I went back to the computer I ran in the contest and it makes a Cabrillo just fine. But on my backup logging computer (all my master records) Writelog does not have that option.

I really hate it when three computers give three different results.

Problem solved in 5 seconds once I reopened the log on my contest computer, hi. Obviously a configuration control problem.

Ok, while I was here on this computer, I just installed the sm6srw files and the log now opens with a Cabrillo option so maybe the next time I won't have this problem.

Thanks

Jerry, W6IHG