[WriteLog] Comport

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Comport
From: "Nick Smith" <nicksmith@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 13:32:14 -0500
I am setting up my station after a lighting strike and using the latest version
of Writelog.  Transmitting is okay but for some reason bandmap feature is not
working.  I have tried all the comports I have, which is 8 and none will work
on the Icom 746.  I had previously used Icom 765s along with this 746, but the
765s were not repairable. Do I need to look in the writelog.ini file and if so
what would I look for that might cause this problem.

I have tried three(3) different CAT cables that I was using before the lighting
strike and none will work and even borrowed one from a friend and it doesn't
work with that one.

Nick
w4gkm